Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Fixes issues recognizing connected video cameras and improves compatibility with iMovie for iOS ($14.99 new, free update, 1.08 GB)
Like Dropbox, except you remain in complete control and your
documents are never stored in the cloud. 1 TB ($299) or 2 TB ($399)
Coupon “tidbits” saves 10%! <http://www.filetransporter.com/tidbits>
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>