iTunes Apps Tab in Landscape?
If your iPad is locked in landscape orientation when in the charging dock, apps in the Apps tab of iTunes will display in landscape orientation. (This also occurs when your iPad is not in the dock but connected to iTunes via the charging cable while in landscape orientation).
Other articles in the series HyperCard
- The Business Case for HyperCard (09 Nov 98)
- HyperCard 2.4.1 Update (27 Jul 98)
- Apple Releases HyperCard 2.4 (27 Apr 98)
- HyperCard 2.3.5 Stack Update (12 Feb 96)
- New Virus Targets HyperCard Stacks (31 Jul 95)
- HyperCard 2.2: The Great Becomes Greater (14 Feb 94)
- HyperCard Folded Back Into Apple (01 Feb 93)
- HyperCard Player Bundled with Macs (21 Sep 92)
- HyperCard Confabulation (10 Feb 92)
- New HyperCard Virus (22 Apr 91)
- HyperCard Confusion (26 Nov 90)
- HyperCard Bits & Pieces (05 Nov 90)
- Claris HyperCard 2.0 (17 Sep 90)
- HyperCard 2.0 Excuses (10 Sep 90)
- HyperCard 2.0, Finally (25 Jun 90)
First Emailer, now HyperCard? Could Apple be pruning the one of the juiciest fruits of its most talented programmers? Geoff Duncan examines the history and evolution of HyperCard, along with reasons for its dilemma. Jeff Carlson reviews a pair of HTML optimization programs which extract every unnecessary bit from your Web pages, and in the news, we note Conflict Catcher 8.0.3 and Palm Buddy 1.1, plus announce the Electronic Phoenix Project mailing list.
Conflict Catcher 8.0.3 Update Released -- Casady & Greene last week released Conflict Catcher 8.0.3, a free update to Conflict Catcher 8 that correctly labels original items when performing a Clean-Install System MergeShow full article
Palm Buddy Update Adds Converters -- PalmPilot or Palm III owners who use Macs can download Palm Buddy 1.1, Florent Pillet's invaluable utility for backing up and installing PalmPilot files (see "A New Buddy for PalmPilot Users" in TidBITS-436)Show full article
Electronic Phoenix Project Mailing List Formed -- Several people have volunteered for the Electronic Phoenix Project (EPP), my proposed organization whose mission would be to adopt orphaned softwareShow full article
Graphic designers hit a stumbling block a few years ago when the Web threatened to become The Next Big Thing. It had been acceptable to pack as much detail as possible into every row of pixels in a huge imageShow full article
For more than ten years, Apple's HyperCard has been a seminal product, single-handedly defining scripting and authoring, spawning a host of imitators, and enabling users to do astonishing, one-of-a-kind things with their computers simply by tryingShow full article