Add Notes to Pre-existing Recordings in Pear Note
While most people think of Pear Note as a tool for recording notes live, it can be used to take notes on pre-existing recordings as well. If you have an audio or video recording that you'd like to take notes on in Pear Note, simply:
- Drag the audio/video file to Pear Note and import it into a new document.
- Hit play.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
Now you can take notes that will be synced to the recording, just as if you'd recorded them live.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Other articles in the series Macworld Superlatives
- Macworld Expo 2000 NY Other Superlatives (31 Jul 00)
- Macworld Expo 2000 NY Software Superlatives (31 Jul 00)
- Macworld Expo 2000 NY Hardware Superlatives (31 Jul 00)
- Macworld Expo SF '99 Superlatives (18 Jan 99)
- Macworld Expo NYC Superlatives (13 Jul 98)
- Macworld San Francisco 1998 Superlatives (12 Jan 98)
- Macworld Boston '97 Superlatives (18 Aug 97)
- Macworld Expo Superlatives/Jan-97 (13 Jan 97)
- Macworld Expo Superlatives (12 Aug 96)
- More Macworld Superlatives (05 Feb 96)
- Macworld SF 96 Superlatives (15 Jan 96)
- Macworld Superlatives (21 Aug 95)
- Macworld SF Superlatives (09 Jan 95)
- Macworld Superlatives (08 Aug 94)
- Macworld Superlatives (10 Aug 92)
Tired of reading a press release and then having no idea what the product does? Do you develop software and wish the industry press covered it better? Guest author Matt Deatherage covers the seven deadly sins of product releases. Also this week, we highlight notable exhibitors from Macworld Expo in New York City, and bring you info on Apple's Font Manager Update 1.0 for Mac OS 8.6, Eudora Pro's retail availability, and an update to Alsoft's DiskWarrior.
Font Manager Update 1.0 -- Apple recommends all users of Mac OS 8.6 download and install Font Manager Update 1.0 to fix corrupted font resources and prevent possible future corruptionShow full article
DiskWarrior 1.0.4 Update Improves Reporting -- Alsoft has released DiskWarrior 1.0.4, an update to its disk repair tool that focuses on correcting directory damageShow full article
Qualcomm Ships Eudora Pro 4.2.1 Boxes and Demo -- When we wrote about Eudora Pro 4.2.1 (see "Eudora Pro Continues to Deliver" in TidBITS-488 and TidBITS-489), only the updater for existing owners of Eudora Pro 4.0 was availableShow full article
In 1992, our long-time contributing editor Mark Anbinder suggested a post-Macworld article of "superlatives" - products, companies, booths, events, or anything else that struck us as intriguingShow full article
Although Apple's hardware and software often garner most of the attention at each Macworld Expo, the event is also used by most Macintosh developers to announce new or updated productsShow full article