Add Notes to Pre-existing Recordings in Pear Note
While most people think of Pear Note as a tool for recording notes live, it can be used to take notes on pre-existing recordings as well. If you have an audio or video recording that you'd like to take notes on in Pear Note, simply:
- Drag the audio/video file to Pear Note and import it into a new document.
- Hit play.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
Now you can take notes that will be synced to the recording, just as if you'd recorded them live.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Other articles in the series Backed Up Today?
- Backing up with the FireVue (04 Aug 03)
- Retrospect 5.1 Improves Disaster Recovery (14 Jul 03)
- Retrospect 5.0 Enables Mac OS X Backups (01 Apr 02)
- What About Backing Up to FireWire Hard Disks? (02 Apr 01)
- Ecrix's VXA-1 Tape Drive: Big Fast Backups (26 Feb 01)
- Internet Backup Strategies (14 Dec 98)
- Have You Backed Up Today? Part 4 (22 Jun 98)
- Internet Backup via BackJack (15 Jun 98)
- Have You Backed Up Today? Part 3 (15 Jun 98)
- Have You Backed Up Today? Part 2 (08 Jun 98)
- Have You Backed Up Today? Part 1 (01 Jun 98)
Ever try to do something nice and have it come back to bite you? To the tune of $15,000? That's what happened to author Glenn Fleishman - read on for his tale of woe. Adam then keeps things practical with his look at configuring an external hard disk for maximum utility. In the news, Apple reschedules WWDC such that it conflicts with MacHack, Al Gore joins Apple's Board of Directors, the iPod gets an important update, and the CRT-based iMac quietly disappears.
iPod 1.2.6 Update Fixes Battery Drain -- For several months now, many iPod owners have been reporting dramatic decreases in battery charge that minimize the music player's vaunted 10-hour playing abilityShow full article
Al Gore Joins Apple Board -- Companies like to populate their board of directors with notable industry leaders, but in typical Apple fashion the company has snagged a director with more name value than most: former Vice President Al GoreShow full article
Apple Discontinues Original iMac -- Nearly five years ago, Apple bucked the general computing trend by thinking different and releasing a gumdrop-shaped machine that reinvigorated the company and ushered in a wave of translucent plasticsShow full article
With only two months notice, Apple has rescheduled its 2003 Worldwide Developers Conference for 23-Jun-03 through 27-Jun-03 in San Francisco's Moscone CenterShow full article
The revolution in electronic publishing of books is still happening, though more slowly than many expected. But some of us still try to nudge things along, as I did last year by letting people who pre-ordered my iPhoto Visual QuickStart Guide download a PDF version via AmazonShow full article
Years ago, when APS Technologies was the dominant hard drive vendor in the Macintosh world, I had a chat with Paul McGraw, one of the co-founders of the company, about why APS was starting to sell Macintosh clonesShow full article