Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Other articles in the series Panther Answers
- Security Update 2004-09-16 Fixes iChat Vulnerability (20 Sep 04)
- Security Update 2004-09-07 1.1 Fixes FTP & Safari (20 Sep 04)
- Security Update 2004-09-07 Potentially Problematic (13 Sep 04)
- Revisiting Panther's FireWire Data Loss Problem (15 Mar 04)
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.4 Update (07 Jun 04)
- Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.3 (15 Mar 04)
- How FileVault Should Work (01 Mar 04)
- A Slew of Apple Software Updates (05 Jan 04)
- New Panther Language Features (17 Nov 03)
- Panther Application Improvements (10 Nov 03)
- WPA Weakness Discovered, but Easily Solved (10 Nov 03)
- Fixes Available for Some Panther FireWire Troubles (03 Nov 03)
- Security Update 2003-10-28 Released (03 Nov 03)
- Interesting Bits of Panther (27 Oct 03)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther Unleashed (27 Oct 03)
- Default Folder X & QuicKeys X: Upgrade Before Panther! (27 Oct 03)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther Springs at WWDC (23 Jun 03)
It's summer in the United States, and Jonathan Jackel is in a driving mood, cruising with the Route 66 mapping software. Meanwhile, Andrew Laurence is lazing about on the couch with Elgato's EyeHome digital media device. In other news, Apple released Mac OS X 10.3.5 and Security Update 2004-08-09, Intuit has released Quicken 2005, Apple posted iPhoto 4.0.2 then quickly replaced it with iPhoto 4.0.3, and iData Pro has returned as iData 2 under Mac OS X. In DealBITS this week, enter to win free DLexpo VIP passes!
Apple Releases Mac OS X 10.3.5, Security Update 2004-08-09 -- Late Monday, Apple released via Software Update Mac OS X 10.3.5 and Security Update 2004-08-09Show full article
iData Pro, Go Cocoa -- iData Pro has long been my favorite digital shoebox, a repository for completely miscellaneous text snippets, as I explained in TidBITS-675Show full article
Envision 1.0 Released -- Back in May, I wrote about Envision, an interesting program from Open Door Networks that works to turn a Mac into an Internet-based slideshowShow full article
iPhoto 4.0.3 Released -- Early last week, Apple released iPhoto 4.0.2, which seemed like an extremely minor update unless you were ordering iPhoto books in EuropeShow full article
Quicken 2005 Released -- Intuit has released Quicken 2005, the latest version of its financial management application. The new version adds online support for more financial institutions, streamlines new account creation and category management, and ties into iPhoto to generate a visual home inventoryShow full article
If you're with commuting distance of Long Beach, California and have some free time at the end of this week (13-Aug-04 through 15-Aug-04), you might want to check out a new trade show that's just starting up: DLexpo, or the Digital Lifestyle ExpoShow full article
I have a dream. It's a simple dream, really. I dream of a device that will bring my digital media - music, movies, photos - to my home theater system with its comfy couch, audiolicious speakers, and large-screen televisionShow full article
I have always loved maps. I can read a map for hours: cool names of little towns; different colors for each state (why is Louisiana pink?); all the different ways of getting from here to there. Growing up in Los Angeles, I relied on Thomas Brothers mapsShow full article
The second URL below each thread description points to the discussion on our Web Crossing server, which will be much faster, though it doesn't yet use our preferred design. RealNetworks vs iTunes -- RealNetworks is pushing a way to circumvent Apple's FairPlay DRM system to play other protected music files on the iPodShow full article