Automatically Open Login Keychain for gconsync

Nello Lucchesi nello at octobergroup.com
Wed Aug 22 12:16:55 EDT 2012

Just for the record…

My problem is apparently related to the fact that I use Dropbox to sync my keychain between two Macs.

I met with an Apple Genius at the Northbrook IL Store on the morning of August 15.

He said that sharing/syncing keychains was a feature of MobileMe. Unfortunately, now that MobileMe has been discontinued, there is no way to do this that is supported by Apple.

As a result, he declined to attempt to fix my problem.

 - nello