Automatically Open Login Keychain for gconsync

Scott Wyant dswyant at
Wed Aug 22 13:41:53 EDT 2012

I have this problem, and I also sync my Keychains through DropBox.  Thanks to Nello for solving this for me.  Or at least explaining it.

I really, really miss Keychain Sync in MobileMe.  It's essential for my business to be able to do that synching.