Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Come here for the most important news, tips, and product coverage related to the iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
Apple has been on a bad roll lately, repeatedly threatening developers who take advantage of iOS 8’s Extensibility features with App Store removal, then reversing course in the face of media criticism. Adam Engst isn’t a fan of this behavior.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Daniel Fisher, Henry Harrison, Ian Stuart, and
Michael Nelson for their generous support!
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>