Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Whether you're talking about the Internet or wireless networking, we wrote the book. Now you can stay up to date on networking here.
Apple has radically increased the amount of iCloud storage available to purchase and dropped the price per gigabyte. But as welcome as these changes are, they still pale in comparison to offers from Dropbox and Google Drive.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Todd Schmidt, Susan Weiss, Bernd Fröhlich, and
Sanford Lung for their generous support!
with our easy-to-use small ScanSnap Scanner line. Eliminate
paper piles by scanning documents, business cards, and receipts.
Visit us at: <http://www.ez.com/sstb>