Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Whether you're talking about the Internet or wireless networking, we wrote the book. Now you can stay up to date on networking here.
Every organization must have a Web site these days, and if you’re already running OS X Server on a Mac with an appropriate static IP address and domain name, it’s relatively easy to enable Server’s Apache-based Websites service. Nonetheless, there’s a lot to know as you get into the configuration, and Charles Edge dives into the details ‘in this chapter of “Take Control of OS X Server.”
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Marc Fleisher, Phyllis, Chris Lozac'h, and Peter
Dasent for their generous support!
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>