Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
If you're not sure what to think, we have plenty of considered opinions that you're welcome to share.
The FCC has taken an impressive stand on net neutrality by vowing to reclassify ISPs as common carriers, but as Josh Centers explains, it’s far from a magical solution to our nation’s broadband woes.
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Stuart Katz, Iain Cowper, Barry, and Raymond Brady
for their generous support!
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>