Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Series: Palm m505
A color screen, svelte form factor, and Palm OS 4.0 in the palm of your hand
Article 1 of 1 in series
Even when I'm testing various models of handheld organizers for books and articles I write about Palm OS-based handhelds, I keep my Palm Vx nearby. I have to return devices when I'm done reviewing them, and so far the Palm Vx is the only one for which I've shelled out my own money: it's thin, lightweight, and has enough memory to store the data I needShow full article