Between next Monday's Memorial Day holiday in the United States and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will appear on 7 June 2010.
Keyboard-based Dock Navigation
If you're a fan of keyboard shortcuts and navigation, you may want try accessing the Dock from your keyboard. Press Control-F3 to enter the Dock's keyboard access mode. Then you can press a letter corresponding with an item's name to select it; press Return to open it, Command-Q to quit the selected application, or Escape to exit keyboard access mode. You can also use the arrow keys, Tab key, and other keyboard navigation keys to toggle between the Dock items.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 1029.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Gains Performance Improvements, Longer Battery Life
- Adobe Releases HTML5 and CSS3 Support for Dreamweaver CS5
- Google Offers Secure Search Beta
- MaxRoam Offers micro-SIM for European 3G iPad Roaming
- Transcribe Recordings With MacSpeech Scribe
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption and PGP Desktop Professional 10.0
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 24 May 2010
- ExtraBITS for 24 May 2010