Between next Monday's Memorial Day holiday in the United States and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will appear on 7 June 2010.
Use VirusBarrier X6 to Find Internet Traffic Paths
Need to find out who owns a domain name, or where your traffic is being routed? VirusBarrier X6 has a number of network monitoring tools, including a built-in Whois search tool, and a Traceroute feature. If you use the latter, you can even display a map after the traceroute has completed, showing exactly where in the world data passes between your Mac and a selected IP address.
Published in TidBITS 1029.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Gains Performance Improvements, Longer Battery Life
- Adobe Releases HTML5 and CSS3 Support for Dreamweaver CS5
- Google Offers Secure Search Beta
- MaxRoam Offers micro-SIM for European 3G iPad Roaming
- Transcribe Recordings With MacSpeech Scribe
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption and PGP Desktop Professional 10.0
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 24 May 2010
- ExtraBITS for 24 May 2010