Between next Monday's Memorial Day holiday in the United States and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will appear on 7 June 2010.
Edit Remote Files in Your Favorite Utility with Fetch
If you use the Fetch FTP client and want to, for instance, edit remote .html files with one application but .css files with another, you can set this up easily: In Fetch, select a .html file and click the Get Info button on the toolbar. In the Get Info window, in the Transfer Option section, choose your desired program from the "Edit files like this with" pop-up menu. Repeat the procedure for a .css file, and you're ready to go!
Visit Fetch Softworks
Published in TidBITS 1029.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Gains Performance Improvements, Longer Battery Life
- Adobe Releases HTML5 and CSS3 Support for Dreamweaver CS5
- Google Offers Secure Search Beta
- MaxRoam Offers micro-SIM for European 3G iPad Roaming
- Transcribe Recordings With MacSpeech Scribe
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption and PGP Desktop Professional 10.0
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 24 May 2010
- ExtraBITS for 24 May 2010