Between next Monday's Memorial Day holiday in the United States and numerous family commitments for TidBITS staffers, we're going to give ourselves a break next week. We'll continue publishing on the Web, of course, but the next email issue of TidBITS will appear on 7 June 2010.
MacSpeech Dictate Profiles
Looking to improve recognition accuracy in MacSpeech Dictate? When recording, consider that ambient noise levels vary between locations. By creating a tailored profile for each location in which you record with MacSpeech Dictate, you can be assured of receiving optimum speech recognition accuracy.
Visit MacSpeech Dictate
Published in TidBITS 1029.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Gains Performance Improvements, Longer Battery Life
- Adobe Releases HTML5 and CSS3 Support for Dreamweaver CS5
- Google Offers Secure Search Beta
- MaxRoam Offers micro-SIM for European 3G iPad Roaming
- Transcribe Recordings With MacSpeech Scribe
- PGP Whole Disk Encryption and PGP Desktop Professional 10.0
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 24 May 2010
- ExtraBITS for 24 May 2010
No Email Issue on 31 May 2010 for Memorial Day
to your own drives, friends, and online with unlimited storage.
With 30 days free, backing up is one resolution you can keep.
Your life is digital; back it up! <http://tid.bl.it/code42-tb>