Congratulations to Kenneth Simon at gmail.com, Roland Whitehead at mac.com, and Mark Palmerino at csr-bos.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of cf/x alpha 1.0, worth $229. But don’t fret if you didn’t win, since cf/x Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on the entire cf/x alpha product line (home, standard, and pro), along with the collage-specific tool cf/x collage through 31 December 2010. To take advantage of the discount, use coupon code CFXDEALBITS when ordering; the discount appears once you’ve entered the code in your cart. Thanks to the 585 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the TidBITS Content Network for Apple consultants.
Published in TidBITS 1056.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 2010 Holiday Hiatus
- iCarols from the iBand
- CrashPlan+ 3.0 Adds Features, Changes Pricing
- What Makes a Stellar iOS App
- Taking DEVONthink To Go for a Spin
- Clone Wars, or How My Backups Ate My Photos
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 13 December 2010
- ExtraBITS for 13 December 2010