Congratulations to Kenneth Simon at gmail.com, Roland Whitehead at mac.com, and Mark Palmerino at csr-bos.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in the last DealBITS drawing and who each received a copy of cf/x alpha 1.0, worth $229. But don’t fret if you didn’t win, since cf/x Software is offering a 20-percent-off discount on the entire cf/x alpha product line (home, standard, and pro), along with the collage-specific tool cf/x collage through 31 December 2010. To take advantage of the discount, use coupon code CFXDEALBITS when ordering; the discount appears once you’ve entered the code in your cart. Thanks to the 585 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you’ll continue to participate in the future!
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 1056.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- TidBITS 2010 Holiday Hiatus
- iCarols from the iBand
- CrashPlan+ 3.0 Adds Features, Changes Pricing
- What Makes a Stellar iOS App
- Taking DEVONthink To Go for a Spin
- Clone Wars, or How My Backups Ate My Photos
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 13 December 2010
- ExtraBITS for 13 December 2010
DealBITS Discount: Save 20% on cf/x alpha
Experience pro-level features like iCloud Drive, palm protection,
a new easy-to-use iOS 8 interface and more! Get full-featured PDF
editing power in a mobile app today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen2-ios-tb>