Sprinkled with Cocoa, Roxio has released Toast Titanium 11.1 with hundreds of changes and fixes due to this code rejiggering. However, that might be the cause of some stability and installation issues noted by PC & Tech Authority and commenters at 9to5Mac — so proceed with caution. The new release adds support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (including Gatekeeper code signing) and recording to 100 GB and 128 GB Blu-ray BDXL media. Web video capture now requires use of Safari, and YouTube users may need to opt out of the HTML 5 trial to capture video properly. Additionally, Mountain Lion users will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube. ($99.99 new, $79.99 with $20 mail-in rebate (PDF), free update, 88.5 MB)
Find Wi-Fi Networks with VirusBarrier X6
If you're in a location with multiple Wi-Fi networks, it can be hard to figure out which is the best one to connect to. VirusBarrier X6 can help - open the program's Network window to view a list of available Wi-Fi networks, complete with the name, channel, and signal strength of each.
Toast Titanium 11.1
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>
1. Quit the Toast.app Setup Assistant
2. In Finder, click the pulldown GO menu and click GO TO FOLDER (or press SHIFT+COMMAND+G)
3. In the Go To Folder window, type (or paste) in: ~/Library/Preferences
4. Locate the "com.roxio.toast.plist" file and delete or move to the Trash
5. Close the window and launch Toast Titanium again
6. Proceed through the Setup Assistant as normal"