Sprinkled with Cocoa, Roxio has released Toast Titanium 11.1 with hundreds of changes and fixes due to this code rejiggering. However, that might be the cause of some stability and installation issues noted by PC & Tech Authority and commenters at 9to5Mac — so proceed with caution. The new release adds support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (including Gatekeeper code signing) and recording to 100 GB and 128 GB Blu-ray BDXL media. Web video capture now requires use of Safari, and YouTube users may need to opt out of the HTML 5 trial to capture video properly. Additionally, Mountain Lion users will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube. ($99.99 new, $79.99 with $20 mail-in rebate (PDF), free update, 88.5 MB)
Better Text Formatting in iPhoto
If you're creating a card or book in iPhoto, and you're not happy with the formatting options for the text (such as line spacing or justification), copy the text out to TextEdit, make the changes you want there, and paste it back into iPhoto, which will retain your changes.
Toast Titanium 11.1
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Robert Payne, David Redfearn, Jon Curwen, and
Patrick long for their generous support!
1. Quit the Toast.app Setup Assistant
2. In Finder, click the pulldown GO menu and click GO TO FOLDER (or press SHIFT+COMMAND+G)
3. In the Go To Folder window, type (or paste) in: ~/Library/Preferences
4. Locate the "com.roxio.toast.plist" file and delete or move to the Trash
5. Close the window and launch Toast Titanium again
6. Proceed through the Setup Assistant as normal"