Sprinkled with Cocoa, Roxio has released Toast Titanium 11.1 with hundreds of changes and fixes due to this code rejiggering. However, that might be the cause of some stability and installation issues noted by PC & Tech Authority and commenters at 9to5Mac — so proceed with caution. The new release adds support for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (including Gatekeeper code signing) and recording to 100 GB and 128 GB Blu-ray BDXL media. Web video capture now requires use of Safari, and YouTube users may need to opt out of the HTML 5 trial to capture video properly. Additionally, Mountain Lion users will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube. ($99.99 new, $79.99 with $20 mail-in rebate (PDF), free update, 88.5 MB)
Type Faster on an iPhone or iPod touch
When typing on an iPhone or iPod touch, to end a sentence quickly and get ready to start the next one, double tap the Space bar. You'll insert a period followed by a space. You can turn this shortcut on or off via the Shortcut slider in Settings > General > Keyboard.
Toast Titanium 11.1
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to David Dawson, Sheldon Kay, Tom Robinson, and John
Baxter for their generous support!
1. Quit the Toast.app Setup Assistant
2. In Finder, click the pulldown GO menu and click GO TO FOLDER (or press SHIFT+COMMAND+G)
3. In the Go To Folder window, type (or paste) in: ~/Library/Preferences
4. Locate the "com.roxio.toast.plist" file and delete or move to the Trash
5. Close the window and launch Toast Titanium again
6. Proceed through the Setup Assistant as normal"