Cultured Code has released Things 2.1, an update to its task management app with improved integration for OS X reminders, providing more control over which types of reminders are displayed. The maintenance release also fixes an issue where interacting with an item in the Daily Review list could cause keyboard shortcuts to stop working, resolves a problem where dragging a Today item assigned to a project to the top of the Today list would remove the project association, includes items from repeating projects in search results, and returns links to Entourage 2008 email messages to displaying the email subject (as previously handled in Things 1.5 for the Mac). ($49.99 new from Cultured Code and the Mac App Store, free update, 17.2 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard