Apple has released iMovie 10.0.2 with fixes for unspecified issues that were causing the video editor to crash. The update also fixes two sharing issues: one that would cause sharing to fail outright and another where the Share button would not respond. Other changes include fixes for instances of blank project thumbnails and high-resolution images that appeared green, plus resolution of a problem where the Crop, Ken Burns, and Map features were not accessible on Macs using certain languages. iMovie 10.0.2 now requires OS X 10.9.1 Mavericks. ($14.99 new from the Mac App Store, free update, 1.94 GB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard