FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced have been updated to version 13.0.2, with a slew of tweaks and bug fixes to the powerful database products. The update adds a “Preserve external container storage” option to skip re-importing external container storage, extends the functionality of the FMP URL protocol, removes the 2048 character limit from the XML import text fields, and addresses an issue where characters from condensed and expanded fonts were not placed in their correct locations, among a variety of other issues. ($299/$549 new, free update, 571.1 MB, release notes)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
FileMaker Pro and FileMaker Pro Advanced 13.0.2
Put your company and products in front of tens of thousands of
savvy, committed Apple users who actually buy stuff.
More information: <http://tidbits.com/advertising.html>