RedleX has released Mellel 3.3.3 with a number of user-requested enhancements and bug fixes. The word processing app now displays recent fonts in the Font menu (found in the Character palette), adds an option to control the resolution of converted vector images when exporting to RTF, improves the display of Auto-title, reduces the height of bibliography style mapping window to fit better on smaller screens, fixes a problem that prevented reference elements in the text from being found, and squashes a bug that caused a hang when exporting documents with large PDF or PICT images to an RTF file. ($39 new from RedleX and the Mac App Store, free update, 101 MB, release notes, 10.6+)
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Manage Multiple ChronoSync Documents
If you have multiple ChronoSync documents and need to run your syncs or backups manually, you may find it taxing to open each ChronoSync document and execute it manually. There are two easy methods to simplify managing multiple ChronoSync documents.
- You can add the ChronoSync documents to a Container document. A Container holds multiple ChronoSync documents and enables you to control several ChronoSync documents as if they were one document.
- You can make use of the Scheduled Documents Manager window to collect and organize commonly used ChronoSync documents without scheduling them.
Both methods allow you to schedule or manually run your syncs and backups.
Visit ChronoSync Tips
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as “Tx” for “TextExpander”. With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and