Congratulations to Michael Weyman of sympatico.ca and Stuart Munro of assumption.edu, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite, worth $79. But don't fret if you didn't win, since Open Door Networks is offering everyone who entered this DealBITS drawing a $15 discount on DoorStop X Security Suite through 09-May-07, dropping the price to $64. To take advantage of this offer, enter coupon code "Dealbits2007" in the Comments field of the order form when ordering. Thanks to the 802 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
File Email with a Key in Apple Mail
In Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or later, you can use the simple and fun MsgFiler Mail plug-in to file Mail messages using keyboard shortcuts.
New in Apple Mail 4 (the 10.6 Snow Leopard version), to assign a keyboard shortcut to any mailbox on the Move To or Copy To submenu, you can also open the Keyboard pane of System Preferences, click Keyboard Shortcuts, and select Application Shortcuts in the list on the left. Click the + button, choose Mail from the Application pop-up menu, type the name of the mailbox in the Menu Title field, click in the Keyboard Shortcut field, and press the keystroke combination you want to use. Then click Add.
- DealBITS Drawing: DoorStop X Security Suite (23 Apr 07)
Published in TidBITS 877.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Battery Update 1.2 Issued for MacBook and MacBook Pro
- Apple Reports Strong Q2 2007 Financials
- Wanted: Dutch Translators
- Two Online Backup Services Announce Public Betas
- Fission 1.5 Adds Full Audio Insertion
- Virtualization Options Expand
- CSSEdit 2.5 Makes CSS Even Easier
- Coda Plays Web Developers a New Tune
- Former Apple Employees Charged in Stock Option Backdating
- Take Control News/30-Apr-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/30-Apr-07
DealBITS Winners: Open Door Networks' DoorStop X Security Suite
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Daniel Greenberg, David Gustavson, Permelia Allgood,
and Philip Kassel for their generous support!