Congratulations to Roger Schreiber of speakeasy.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a Tom Bihn Empire Builder Briefcase, Brain Cell Hard-Sided Laptop Case, and Absolute Shoulder Strap, collectively worth $225. Alas, we could have only one winner, but Tom Bihn is using their experience in designing laptop bags to cushion the blow - if you order anything over $25 from Tom Bihn before 26-Jun-07, use coupon code MPTIDBITS to receive a Mini Organizer Pouch for free. Thanks to the 1,298 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Stop Eye Strain in Excel 2008
You can make text bigger in Excel by zooming to a larger percentage with the Zoom control in the toolbar, or by selecting the cells containing too-small text, choosing Format > Cells (Command-1), and then setting options in the Font pane. You can also increase the default font size for new sheets by modifying the Size field (next to the Standard Font field) in the General pane of Excel's preferences.
Published in TidBITS 884.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Announces iPhone Changes
- Apple Updates Windows Safari Beta with Security Fixes
- Macworld's State of the Mac Reliability Survey
- VM2Go Manages Parallels Virtual Machines
- Loki Here
- Visions of the Sublime and the Inane
- 1Passwd Eases Password Pain
- Take Control News/18-Jun-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Jun-07