Congratulations to Roger Schreiber of speakeasy.net, whose entry was chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a Tom Bihn Empire Builder Briefcase, Brain Cell Hard-Sided Laptop Case, and Absolute Shoulder Strap, collectively worth $225. Alas, we could have only one winner, but Tom Bihn is using their experience in designing laptop bags to cushion the blow - if you order anything over $25 from Tom Bihn before 26-Jun-07, use coupon code MPTIDBITS to receive a Mini Organizer Pouch for free. Thanks to the 1,298 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
How to Change a Bunch of Fetch Shortcut Passwords Quickly
Do you have a dozen - or more - Fetch shortcuts that all use the same password? Did that password just change? If you can manage a simple AppleScript, you can use this one to change all the passwords at once.
set password of shortcut "my shortcut" to "my new password"
Visit Fetch Softworks
Published in TidBITS 884.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Announces iPhone Changes
- Apple Updates Windows Safari Beta with Security Fixes
- Macworld's State of the Mac Reliability Survey
- VM2Go Manages Parallels Virtual Machines
- Loki Here
- Visions of the Sublime and the Inane
- 1Passwd Eases Password Pain
- Take Control News/18-Jun-07
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/18-Jun-07