Microsoft has released Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.6 Update, which addresses vulnerabilities in Excel and fixes a bug in Entourage. In Excel, an attacker could "overwrite the contents of your computer's memory with malicious code," according to Microsoft. The Entourage issue concerns data loss when using Microsoft Exchange public folders. Additionally, the Japanese postal code dictionary has been updated. The update, which can be applied most easily via the Microsoft AutoUpdate utility, is a 15.4 MB download and requires the Microsoft Office 2004 for Mac 11.3.5 Update to have been applied previously.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4
- Mac App Store Update for OS X Snow Leopard
- Office 2004 11.3.7 Blocks Malicious Memories (27 Aug 07)