Congratulations to Paul Schumann of mac.com, Kelly Greenwood of juno.com, and Rachael Watson of hotmail.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of the $40 HoudahGeo photo geocoding software, as did Aleta Watson of cox.net, who referred Rachael to this DealBITS drawing. If you didn't win, don't fret, because you can save 20 percent on HoudahGeo; it's only $32 through 18-May-08 if you use coupon code "DEALBITS08" when ordering from Houdah Software. Thanks to the 480 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Move the Dock Quickly
You may find it convenient to move the position of the Dock when working in certain programs or with certain files. Rather than choosing a different position from the Dock preferences pane or using a submenu in the Apple menu's Dock submenu, you can move your Dock to a different screen edge merely by Shift-dragging the separator that divides the application and document sections.
Visit plucky tree
- DealBITS Drawing: Win a Copy of HoudahGeo (28 Apr 08)
Published in TidBITS 927.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Microsoft Pulls Yahoo Acquisition Offer
- MozyHome for Mac Online Backup Service Reaches Version 1.0
- Apple TV Gains Movie Purchases and DVD Date Releases
- AT&T Adds iPhone Plan for Hearing, Speech Impaired
- Lovingly Craft Your HTML
- Thank You for Not Playing: Microsoft Expires DRMed Music
- ScreenFlow: Screencasting on Steroids
- Getting to Know the Nabaztag Internet Rabbit
- TidBITS Watchlist: Notable Software Updates for 05-May-08
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-May-08