MacTech Pro 2016 Dates and Locations Announced
When we published our roundup of conferences in the Apple world (see “31 Conferences for Mac and iOS Professionals in 2016,” 6 January 2016), the MacTech Pro 2016 series calendar hadn’t yet been locked down. Dates and locations are now available, so if you’re an Apple consultant or IT professional looking for a conference nearby to avoid hitting the travel budget, now’s the time to start planning.
MacTech Pro events are one-day, single-track seminars geared to the needs of people who support Apple products and keep the computers and networks running in organizations small and large. Topics for this year haven’t yet been announced, but previous years covered dealing with Apple IDs in organizations, Wi-Fi best practices, software deployment, mobile device management, institutional backup, and security, among much else.
In 2016, MacTech Pro will take place in these seven cities throughout the United States:
- March 16 in San Francisco, CA — Session Chair: Nick McSpadden
- April 6 in Seattle, WA — Session Chairs: JD Strong & Shelley Watson
- April 27 in Washington, DC — Session Chair: Will O’Neal
- May 11 in Atlanta, GA — Session Chairs: Tim Hassett & Chip Holmes
- June 8 in Denver, CO — Session Chair: Craig Lindsey
- July 13 in New York, NY — Session Chairs: Craig Cohen & Andy Espo
- August 10 in Chicago, IL — Session Chair: Pam Lefkowitz
Introductory pricing was $249 through 31 January 2016, but since TidBITS is a media sponsor for the event, TidBITS readers have until 5 February 2016 to take advantage of that $249 price, via this page.
After that, pricing starts at $299 up to 1 month before each event, and increases to $349 2–4 weeks out, then $399 up to a few days before, and $499 for those who can’t plan ahead. Educational and non-profit pricing is $199.