On a recent MacJury podcast with Chuck Joiner, Jeff Carlson joined a conversation about the first weekend with the iPad Wi-Fi + 3G model. Among other topics, we looked at how 3G access makes the iPad more useful when walking around an unfamiliar city, whether the 250 MB data plan is realistic, and effect on battery life from the 3G radio.follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
- ExtraBITS for 10 May 2010 (10 May 10)
Jeff Carlson Talks iPad 3G Details on MacJury