Apple has made a minor change to its Time Capsule base station and backup system. Apple formerly offered 1 and 2 TB models, and the new models bump the Time Capsule’s storage to 2 TB ($299) and 3 TB ($499). follow link
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Time Capsule Capacity Boosted to 3 TB