Apple has responded to concerns about Final Cut Pro X, the rewritten version of Final Cut Pro that lacks several professional features found in Final Cut Pro 7. Most of the answers can be summed up as, "Not yet, but it will" concerning multi-camera editing, assigning audio tracks, support for some video formats (like RED), and export to XML, OMF, AAF, and EDLs. Apple also notes that plug-in developers need to update their wares to be 64-bit compatible before they will work within Final Cut, and that volume license purchasing will be available soon. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Apple Answers Final Cut Pro X Questions