After an April Fools’ Day joke about gorillas using iPads, Scott Engel, who works with orangutans at the Milwaukee County Zoo, decided to set up an iPad enrichment program for the zoo’s orangutans. Brian Cecente of Kotaku writes about how the orangutans are getting started with the iPad, and how other zoos are considering adding iPads to their primate enrichment programs as well. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Orangutans Play with iPads