Evernote has released version 3.0 of its eponymous app for Mac OS X. The new release comes with a redesigned user interface that emphasizes simplicity and elegance, and more thorough support for Mac OS X 10.7 Lion. This includes support for Lion’s full-screen mode and the introduction of Lion-specific user-interface elements. Evernote also features an all-new Favorites Bar, which enables users to jump quickly to categories of notes that are relevant to them. (Free from the Evernote Web site or the Mac App Store, 17.5 MB)
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard