On Tuesday, September 6th, 2011, Michael S. Hart passed away at the age of 64. Hart was considered by many the inventor of the ebook, and was the founder of Project Gutenberg, the well-known and highly regarded online library of free ebooks. It’s no exaggeration to say that Hart’s work was a driving inspiration to many pioneers of electronic publishing. We all owe him an enormous debt. follow link
Avoid Naming Pear Note Files
If you create a lot of documents, coming up with a name for them can sometimes be a hassle. This is especially true now that search is becoming a more prevalent way to find documents. Pear Note provides a way to have the application automatically generate a filename so you can avoid this hassle. To use this:
- Open Saving under Pear Note's preferences.
- Select a default save location.
- Select a default save name template (Pear Note's help documents all the fields that can be automatically filled in).
- Check the box stating that Command-S saves without prompting.
- If you decide you want to name a particular note later, just use Save As... instead.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Farewell to Michael S. Hart, Founder of Project Gutenberg