Dropbox updated its software to allow automatic uploading of photos and videos when you plug in a camera or smartphone via USB or insert a memory card into a USB reader on a computer with Dropbox installed. Adam Engst explained the features in depth last month. Dropbox increases free accounts from 2 GB to as much as 5 GB as you upload photos and videos. Version 1.4 is automatically installed on your computer to enable this feature. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
Dropbox Enables Photo and Video Uploads