Last week featured Independence Day in the United States, and that means fireworks! As beautiful as they can be, they’re tricky to photograph. Darren Rowse of Digital Photography School has a list of tips so you can take the best firework pictures possible. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Create TextExpander Snippets on the Fly
Make new snippets really quickly! First, set a hotkey combination for making new snippets:
- Go to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys.
- Click the "Click to Set Hotkey" button next to "Create Snippet from Clipboard."
- Press a hotkey combination when prompted.
Once you have your hotkey, use it to make snippets with these steps:
- Copy desired snippet text to the clipboard.
- Press your hotkey combination. A window opens with your snippet's content filled in.
- Add an abbreviation to your snippet.
- Click Done.
- ExtraBITS for 8 July 2013 (08 Jul 13)
A Guide to Photographing Fireworks