- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Keyboard Maestro 6.2
Check out the perks at <http://tidbits.com/member_benefits.html>
Special thanks to Duane Stevens, Daniel Dorato, Stan Kerr, and David
Summers for their generous support!
'Take Control of Keyboard Maestro' would be very welcome! I struggle with using variables and find the documentation, while welcome, assumes too much prior knowledge. Bundle with 'Take Control of AppleScript', please.
Update: just spotted the earlier item - http://tidbits.com/article/13784 - suggesting Take Control of KM might not be a bestseller. Fair point, but I would still be grateful! :-)
We'd love to do a book about Keyboard Maestro; the problem is figuring out how to make it worthwhile from a business perspective.