iOS 7.0.2 beefs up Passcode Lock security, eliminating access to the Camera Roll and recent apps, preventing non-emergency calls from being made at an iPhone’s Lock screen, and restoring a Greek keyboard for passcode entry. It’s a 21 MB download via Settings > General > Software Update. follow link
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
- 1Password 6.0.2
- Carbon Copy Cloner 4.1.7
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2.3, Motion 5.2.3, Compressor 4.2.2
- Banktivity 5.6.5 (formerly iBank)
- DEVONthink/DEVONnote 2.8.9
- Tweetbot 2.3.3
- Little Snitch 3.6.3
- Printer Drivers for Gestetner, Lanier, NRG, Savin, and Xerox Printers
- Lightroom CC 2015.4 and Lightroom 6.4
- Mac App Store Update for OS X Snow Leopard
- ExtraBITS for 30 September 2013 (30 Sep 13)
All You Need to Know about iOS 7.0.2, in 45 Words
It seems that this update also fixed the time and date stamp on messages. It has never been right until now.
I ran the update on my iPad 2 and it had no effect! It left my iPad running 7.0, but if I select Software Update in Settings, it tells me to download and install the update. I've done it twice now, to no effect.