Apple has announced the rollout of its promised new feature, iOS in the Car, now dubbed CarPlay. The first manufacturers on board are Honda, Hyundai, Volvo, Mercedes-Benz, and Ferrari, with BMW, Ford, General Motors, Jaguar, Kia, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki and Toyota slated to debut CarPlay-capable cars in the future. Compatible apps so far include Maps, Phone, Messages, Music, Podcasts, Beats Music, iHeartRadio, Spotify, and Stitcher. You’ll need a new CarPlay-enabled vehicle, as well as an iPhone 5, 5c, or 5s. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Apple Begins Rolling Out CarPlay