Joe Kissell joins MacVoices host Chuck Joiner to discuss his latest book, “Take Control of Apple Mail.” Joe explains why he sticks with Apple Mail, why he left Gmail, and offers tips for managing your own email. follow link
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard
Joe Kissell Takes Control of Apple Mail on MacVoices
Check out the Take Control ebooks that expand on the topic in this article: