The Tilery 4.1 Improves Display Options -- Semicolon Software has released The Tilery 4.1, an update to its utility for switching between open applications by clicking on configurable tiles. The new version now remembers tile placement and sizes on different monitor resolutions, displays 32-bit true-color icons, and uses Navigation Services under Mac OS 8.5 and later. It also adds a Select New Original command for reassigning existing tiles. New users can use all the features of The Tilery 4.1 during a 30 day trial period, after which some features are disabled; shareware registration is $15. The Tilery is a 456K download. [JLC]
Quick Download of Multiple Attachments in Apple Mail
To download a bunch of attachments quickly, look in the header of the email message that they came in. Make sure the triangle adjacent to the paperclip icon is pointing to the right (click the triangle if needed), and then drag the paperclip icon to your Desktop or to another folder. Release the mouse button and all attachments copy to that location.
Published in TidBITS 509.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Holiday Hiatus
- IBM Ships ViaVoice Speech Recognition
- Anarchie 3.7 Rolls In Mac TCP Watcher
- StarNine Ships WebSTAR Server Suite 4.1
- Free SoundJam 1.5 Update Improves MP3 Encoding
- Macworld Expo SF '00 Events List Online
- Macworld SF Netter's Dinner 2000
- Poll Preview: Digital Exposure Time
- Eudora 4.3 Public Beta Adds Free Usage Modes
- Macintosh-Windows Translation Dictionary
- Digital Camera Buying Guidelines, Part 2