The Tilery 4.1 Improves Display Options -- Semicolon Software has released The Tilery 4.1, an update to its utility for switching between open applications by clicking on configurable tiles. The new version now remembers tile placement and sizes on different monitor resolutions, displays 32-bit true-color icons, and uses Navigation Services under Mac OS 8.5 and later. It also adds a Select New Original command for reassigning existing tiles. New users can use all the features of The Tilery 4.1 during a 30 day trial period, after which some features are disabled; shareware registration is $15. The Tilery is a 456K download. [JLC]
Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 509.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Holiday Hiatus
- IBM Ships ViaVoice Speech Recognition
- Anarchie 3.7 Rolls In Mac TCP Watcher
- StarNine Ships WebSTAR Server Suite 4.1
- Free SoundJam 1.5 Update Improves MP3 Encoding
- Macworld Expo SF '00 Events List Online
- Macworld SF Netter's Dinner 2000
- Poll Preview: Digital Exposure Time
- Eudora 4.3 Public Beta Adds Free Usage Modes
- Macintosh-Windows Translation Dictionary
- Digital Camera Buying Guidelines, Part 2