TidBITS Again Available in Spanish -- We're extremely happy to report that you can once again read TidBITS in Spanish each week! Our thanks go out to Jose Felix Navarro and the group of dedicated Macintosh users in Seville, Spain, who have restarted the volunteer translation team. You can find translated issues on the Spanish TidBITS site below, and you can also receive issues in email. To subscribe to the Spanish TidBITS mailing list, send email to <email@example.com>. If you know anyone who would appreciate reading TidBITS in Spanish, help spread the word! [ACE]
Disinfect Your Keyboard
Keyboards, particularly those shared by multiple people, harbor huge quantities of bacteria. If you want to reduce the chances of picking up your co-worker's cold, you can disinfect your keyboard with disinfecting wipes. To avoid damage to the keyboard, be sure to:
- Unplug the keyboard before disinfecting it.
- Squeeze out any excess liquids from the cloth to avoid liquid dripping into the keyboard.
- Don't let any liquid from the wipe sit for long periods of time on the keyboard.
- Don't scrub the keyboard, just lightly wipe down. Rubbing too hard leaves behind more lint.
- Avoid cleansing cloths that contain bleach.
Visit Das Keyboard