Security Update 2004-02-23 Available -- Apple today released Security Update 2004-02-23, adding fixes for a number of Mac OS X components, including DiskArbitration, IPSec, and Point-to-Point Protocol. For Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, the update includes a fix for tcpdump; for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, the update also includes fixes for Safari as well as Security Update 2003-11-19, which included fixes for Personal File Sharing, QuickTime for Java, and a number of Unix components. Security Update 2004-02-23 is available as a 1.6 MB download for Panther (5.1 MB for Jaguar) via Software Update or via Apple's Web site. [ACE]
Create Rules Based on Entourage Messages
When creating rules in Entourage 2008, you can save some time by selecting a message like those you want the rule to work on before defining the rule. That way, when you add criteria to your rule, Entourage fills in the data based on the data in the selected message. So if you wanted to filter messages containing TidBITS, you could select an issue and add a new "From Contains" criterion to a rule. Entourage will automatically fill in the firstname.lastname@example.org address in the criterion.
- Security Update 2003-11-19 Helps Panther, Jaguar (24 Nov 03)
Published in TidBITS 718.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 7.0 Adds Tabs, Improves Interface
- iSight 1.0.2 Software Released
- Apple Adds More RSS Syndication Feeds
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report
- Apple: Debt-Free and Flush with Cash
- Austin Indie Bands Shared via iTunes
- Solving AppleWorks Corruption Problems
- iPhoto 4: The Potential Remains
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/23-Feb-04
Security Update 2004-02-23 Available
your PDFs, fill and sign forms, and even export PDFs to Word format.
Signing is now easier, you can view the OCR text layer, and more.
Try editing your PDFs today! <http://smle.us/pdfpen-7-tb>