Security Update 2004-02-23 Available -- Apple today released Security Update 2004-02-23, adding fixes for a number of Mac OS X components, including DiskArbitration, IPSec, and Point-to-Point Protocol. For Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, the update includes a fix for tcpdump; for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, the update also includes fixes for Safari as well as Security Update 2003-11-19, which included fixes for Personal File Sharing, QuickTime for Java, and a number of Unix components. Security Update 2004-02-23 is available as a 1.6 MB download for Panther (5.1 MB for Jaguar) via Software Update or via Apple's Web site. [ACE]
View Full Threads in Apple Mail
Many users are aware of Apple Mail's message threading feature, which highlights related email messages within the Inbox. However, many people don't know how to view both sent and received messages within a thread at once. To do so, first enable Message Threading under Mail's Viewing Preferences. Then, Command-click both the mailbox containing your threaded messages, and your Sent box. Now you can view both sent and received messages within the thread simultaneously.
Visit MacTipster blog
- Security Update 2003-11-19 Helps Panther, Jaguar (24 Nov 03)
Published in TidBITS 718.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 7.0 Adds Tabs, Improves Interface
- iSight 1.0.2 Software Released
- Apple Adds More RSS Syndication Feeds
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report
- Apple: Debt-Free and Flush with Cash
- Austin Indie Bands Shared via iTunes
- Solving AppleWorks Corruption Problems
- iPhoto 4: The Potential Remains
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/23-Feb-04