Security Update 2004-02-23 Available -- Apple today released Security Update 2004-02-23, adding fixes for a number of Mac OS X components, including DiskArbitration, IPSec, and Point-to-Point Protocol. For Mac OS X 10.3 Panther, the update includes a fix for tcpdump; for Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar, the update also includes fixes for Safari as well as Security Update 2003-11-19, which included fixes for Personal File Sharing, QuickTime for Java, and a number of Unix components. Security Update 2004-02-23 is available as a 1.6 MB download for Panther (5.1 MB for Jaguar) via Software Update or via Apple's Web site. [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the TidBITS Content Network for Apple consultants.
- Security Update 2003-11-19 Helps Panther, Jaguar (24 Nov 03)
Published in TidBITS 718.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Interarchy 7.0 Adds Tabs, Improves Interface
- iSight 1.0.2 Software Released
- Apple Adds More RSS Syndication Feeds
- Adam Interviewed on The User Group Report
- Apple: Debt-Free and Flush with Cash
- Austin Indie Bands Shared via iTunes
- Solving AppleWorks Corruption Problems
- iPhoto 4: The Potential Remains
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/23-Feb-04