disclabel 2.0 Released -- SmileOnMyMac has updated disclabel, their slick application for creating CD and DVD labels, along with inserts for jewel cases. New in disclabel 2.0 are improved graphics capabilities such as foreground and background layers, object arranging and distributing, masking and soft focus effects, and combining multiple images into a montage. Images can be imported on a per-track basis, and you can now print inserts, covers, and booklets on plain paper as well as export to PDF, TIFF, or JPEG. disclabel 2.0 costs $30, and is a free upgrade for anyone who purchased the previous version after 01-Jan-04; otherwise upgrades cost $10. It's a 6 MB download. [ACE]
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Search Snippets on the Fly in TextExpander
Have a large number of snippets and can't remember them all your abbreviations? Use TextExpander's Suggest Matching Abbreviations search feature. It makes finding your snippets fast and simple.
Set your hotkey combination by going to TextExpander > Preferences > Hotkeys. Once it's set, to use the Suggest Matching Abbreviations hotkey combination:
- Type a few characters of your snippet or its abbreviation.
- Press your hotkey combination immediately after typing the characters. (Don't enter a space before pressing the hotkey combination.)
- A popup menu appears with all snippets that contain the characters you typed. Scroll through them and click the one you want.