No TidBITS Issue 31-May-04 -- After this week's extra-long TidBITS issue, we're taking a week off for the U.S. Memorial Day holiday, which coincides with Managing Editor Jeff Carlson's birthday celebrations and the days I'll be spending at the MacDesign conference. TidBITS Talk should continue unabated, and watch our home page for breaking news that can't wait (although we're hoping for a couple boring weeks). We'll return with the 07-Jun-04 issue. [ACE]
Go Back and Forth Fast in Preview
If you're reading a PDF in Apple's Preview software, and you follow a bookmark or an internal link to move around within the PDF, you can quickly return to where you were by pressing the keyboard shortcut Command-[ (that's Command-Left Bracket). Or, you can choose Go > Back.
The command works iteratively, so you can go back to just the previously viewed page or if you issue the command again, to the page before that, and so on. There's also an equivalent Go > Forward (Command-]).
Published in TidBITS 731.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Microsoft Office 2004 Ships
- SubEthaEdit 2.0 Refines Collaboration
- Apple Creates New iPod Division
- Getting to Know Apple Mail's Spam Filter
- Visualize the Internet with Envision
- URL-Based Mac OS X Vulnerability Revealed
- Explaining the URL-Based Mac OS X Vulnerability
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/24-May-04