New Sponsors: easyDNS and HobbyLink Japan -- We're extremely pleased to welcome back as a long-term sponsor easyDNS, the DNS registration, hosting, and management company where we've kept all the TidBITS domain names for several years now. They aren't the cheapest DNS service, but when it comes to something as critical as a domain name, I'll take reliable and easy to use over cost any day. After years of horrendous (to put it mildly) experiences with Network Solutions before switching, working with easyDNS has been a huge relief. Also joining us this week is a company that's unusual among our sponsors because they sell not computer-related products but hobby kits, toys, books and anime-related gear direct from Japan. Fun stuff! [ACE]
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Quickly Mail a Link in Safari
Reading a Web page in Safari and want to send the URL to a friend via email? Simply press Command-Shift-I to open a new email message with the Web page title as the Subject line and the Web page URL in the message body.
Published in TidBITS 748.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Allume Ships StuffIt Deluxe and StuffIt Standard 9.0
- Eastgate Fires Up Tinderbox 2.3
- Keyboard Maestro 2.0 Makes Macros
- The Missing Sync 4.0.1 Fixes CLIE Bug
- PowerBook G4 White Spot Repair Program Announced
- iPhoto Workshop in Malta Cancelled
- iChat AV in the Air
- Editing Photographs for the Perfectionist
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/27-Sep-04