No TidBITS Issue on 29-Nov-04 -- Due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the United States, we're going to spend next weekend getting in touch with our inner turkeys (or meat-free substitutes, depending on the staff member), gorging on time spent with families and friends, and just plain resting up for the hectic race to the end of the year (complete with our annual gift issue). See you again on 06-Dec-04! [JLC]
- LaunchBar 6.3
- Final Cut Pro X 10.2, Compressor 4.2, Motion 5.2
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.3 Supplemental Update 1.0
- DEVONagent Lite, Express, and Pro 3.9.1
- FileMaker Pro 13.0.9
- iTunes 12.1.2
- GraphicConverter 9.6.1
- 1Password 5.3
- Security Update 2015-004 (Mountain Lion, Mavericks)
- Safari 8.0.5, 7.1.5, and 6.2.5
Copy Excel Selection as a Picture
Want to show someone a chunk of an Excel spreadsheet via email or iChat? You could take a screenshot, but if you want to show just a portion of the Excel window and you don't use a utility like Snapz Pro, you can do this right from within Excel 2008. Make a selection, hold down the Shift key, and choose Copy Picture from the Edit menu. You can select whether the selection will be rendered as though it was shown on screen or as though it was printed. Then just switch to your desired destination and paste.
Published in TidBITS 756.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Submit Your Holiday 2004 Gift Ideas
- SubEthaEdit 2.1.1 Released
- TidBITS Web Site Moved to Web Crossing
- AirPort 4.1 Fixes Encryption Irritation, Enables Remote Control
- GarageBand.com Inks Deal with MSN Music
- Take Control Expands with iKey 2 Manual
- Eudora 6.2 Alternates Between Silly and Serious
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/22-Nov-04