"Take Control of Upgrading to Tiger" Updated to Version 1.0.1 -- When we released the 1.0 version of this ebook simultaneously with Apple's release of Tiger, we knew that we'd be doing a fast update - important new information always comes to light during the first few days after the release of a major operating system. The new version, now based on 44 test installations of Tiger, walks readers through installing Mac OS X like never before. If you own the ebook, click the Check for Updates button, located in the lower left hand corner of the cover, to find out what's new and download your free update.
Open Files with App Switcher
Using the Application Switcher to open files can sometimes be faster than hunting for an Application's window or searching through a jam packed Dock for an Application's icon. First grab your file, press Command-Tab, and then drop the file onto the desired application's icon to open it within that program.
Visit plucky tree
Published in TidBITS 780.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Intermediate Codec 1.0.1 Improves Performance
- Apple Spreads Some Green for Eminem
- DealBITS Drawing: Stock WatchTower Winners
- DealBITS Drawing for PublicVPN.com
- iPhoto 5.0.2 Freeze on Launch in Tiger
- NetNewsWire Lite and Pro 2.0 Released
- Yahoo Swaggers Into The Music Subscription Fray
- Two Gigabytes or Bust
- Fontographer Spun to Fontlab
- Instructions from Outer Space: GPS Car Navigation
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/16-May-05