"Take Control of Upgrading to Tiger" Updated to Version 1.0.1 -- When we released the 1.0 version of this ebook simultaneously with Apple's release of Tiger, we knew that we'd be doing a fast update - important new information always comes to light during the first few days after the release of a major operating system. The new version, now based on 44 test installations of Tiger, walks readers through installing Mac OS X like never before. If you own the ebook, click the Check for Updates button, located in the lower left hand corner of the cover, to find out what's new and download your free update.
Data Tables in Microsoft Excel 2008
Data Tables let you see how the results of a formula change as its underlying variables change. After entering data, select the entire table and choose Data > Table. Then tell Excel which row input cell and column input cells you want the table to use. Finally, click OK. Excel will crunch the numbers and present a new Data Table.
Visit Microsoft Mac Mojo blog
Published in TidBITS 780.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Apple Intermediate Codec 1.0.1 Improves Performance
- Apple Spreads Some Green for Eminem
- DealBITS Drawing: Stock WatchTower Winners
- DealBITS Drawing for PublicVPN.com
- iPhoto 5.0.2 Freeze on Launch in Tiger
- NetNewsWire Lite and Pro 2.0 Released
- Yahoo Swaggers Into The Music Subscription Fray
- Two Gigabytes or Bust
- Fontographer Spun to Fontlab
- Instructions from Outer Space: GPS Car Navigation
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/16-May-05
Take Control News/16-May-05
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and