Adam Talks about Macworld Expo on Tech Night Owl -- Time for another radio interview, this time with Gene Steinberg of the Tech Night Owl Live. Gene and I talked for a while about Macworld Expo Boston, what it was like, and why it has shrunk so much over the last few years. On the page below, you can either listen to the MP3 directly, or find the link to access the podcast of the show.
Thoughtful, detailed coverage of the Mac, iPhone, and iPad, plus the best-selling Take Control ebooks.
Use Shift to Compare Edits in iPhoto '08
In iPhoto '08, while you're editing a photo, press the Shift key to see a "before" view; let it up to see the "after" view. It's much faster and easier than using Undo and Redo.
- Macworld Boston 2005: An Intimate Affair (18 Jul 05)
Published in TidBITS 789.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- OmniWeb 5.1.1 Released
- Apple Discloses, Limits .Mac Bandwidth Transfers
- DoorStop X 1.0 Enhances Mac OS X's Firewall
- Yahoo Gets With a New Konfab
- iMix Playlist Representing Apple History
- Sonos Adds Mac Desktop Controller
- Old Macs Don't Just Fade Away
- Running with a Garmin Forerunner GPS
- Take Control News/25-Jul-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/25-Jul-05