Adam Talks about Macworld Expo on Tech Night Owl -- Time for another radio interview, this time with Gene Steinberg of the Tech Night Owl Live. Gene and I talked for a while about Macworld Expo Boston, what it was like, and why it has shrunk so much over the last few years. On the page below, you can either listen to the MP3 directly, or find the link to access the podcast of the show.
File Email with a Key in Apple Mail
In Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger or later, you can use the simple and fun MsgFiler Mail plug-in to file Mail messages using keyboard shortcuts.
New in Apple Mail 4 (the 10.6 Snow Leopard version), to assign a keyboard shortcut to any mailbox on the Move To or Copy To submenu, you can also open the Keyboard pane of System Preferences, click Keyboard Shortcuts, and select Application Shortcuts in the list on the left. Click the + button, choose Mail from the Application pop-up menu, type the name of the mailbox in the Menu Title field, click in the Keyboard Shortcut field, and press the keystroke combination you want to use. Then click Add.
- Macworld Boston 2005: An Intimate Affair (18 Jul 05)
Published in TidBITS 789.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- OmniWeb 5.1.1 Released
- Apple Discloses, Limits .Mac Bandwidth Transfers
- DoorStop X 1.0 Enhances Mac OS X's Firewall
- Yahoo Gets With a New Konfab
- iMix Playlist Representing Apple History
- Sonos Adds Mac Desktop Controller
- Old Macs Don't Just Fade Away
- Running with a Garmin Forerunner GPS
- Take Control News/25-Jul-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/25-Jul-05