Open Links from Apple Mail in the Background
If an email message in Mail includes a Web link which you'd prefer to check out after you've read all your mail, and you don't want to hunt for the link later, Command-click the link in the message to open a browser window in the background. Mail remains the foreground application, and the browser window can wait till you're ready.
Visit MacTipster blog
Published in TidBITS 807.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Last Call for Holiday 2005 Gift Ideas
- One for the Mac, Nineteen for Windows
- Bare Bones Updates Text Editors
- Gentium Goes Open Source
- EyeTV 1.8.4 Offers One-Step Export to iPod Video
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale 1.9
- RealNetworks Unveils Browser-Based Rhapsody
- A Better Way to Install Applications
- Pandora Beats iTunes for Holiday Music
- Buying My Canon PowerShot S2 IS
- Take Control News/05-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Dec-05