Fill in Gaps in Pear Note
If you ever find yourself zoning out during a meeting or class, only later to realize that you forgot to take notes for 20 minutes, Pear Note makes it easy to fill in those gaps. To do so:
- Open your Pear Note document.
- Hit play.
- Click on the last text you did type to jump to that point in the recording.
- Click the lock to unlock the text of the note.
- Take notes on the part you missed.
Your new notes will be synced to the recording just as if you'd taken them live with the rest of your notes.
Visit Useful Fruit Software
Published in TidBITS 807.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Last Call for Holiday 2005 Gift Ideas
- One for the Mac, Nineteen for Windows
- Bare Bones Updates Text Editors
- Gentium Goes Open Source
- EyeTV 1.8.4 Offers One-Step Export to iPod Video
- DealBITS Drawing: GarageSale 1.9
- RealNetworks Unveils Browser-Based Rhapsody
- A Better Way to Install Applications
- Pandora Beats iTunes for Holiday Music
- Buying My Canon PowerShot S2 IS
- Take Control News/05-Dec-05
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Dec-05