Other deadlines prevented us from completing our testing of our new back end system, but we've rescheduled for this coming week. Keep your fingers crossed that TidBITS #841 will be generated and delivered using our new system. Again, keep your eyes on ExtraBITS if anything seems wonky with that issue.
Compare More Easily in Apple Mail
In Apple Mail, if you need to work back and forth between two different views of Mail's mailbox contents, you can do so quite easily. For example, you might want to look at a mailbox holding all filtered-in sales orders from the past week while also looking at a smart mailbox showing unanswered customer questions.
To avoid constantly clicking between mailbox views and losing your context each time, choose File > New Viewer window to get a second window and then arrange each window as desired.
- TidBITS Back End Changes Coming Soon (24 Jul 06)
Published in TidBITS 840.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Wireless Mighty Mouse Debuts
- Apple Recalls Underperforming MacBook Pro Batteries
- Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 2.5 Enables Mac Sync
- AppleCare Provides Bootable TechTool CD
- Rogue Amoeba Hijacks Phone Calls More Easily
- Getting Things Done with Your Macintosh, Part 2
- Take Control News/31-Jul-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Jul-06