Other deadlines prevented us from completing our testing of our new back end system, but we've rescheduled for this coming week. Keep your fingers crossed that TidBITS #841 will be generated and delivered using our new system. Again, keep your eyes on ExtraBITS if anything seems wonky with that issue.
Open Files from BBEdit Subversion Log
When you use BBEdit's Subversion client capabilities to update the working copy of your Subversion repository, BBEdit always displays the Subversion.log file, showing any changes. If you want to work on one of the files that appears as being added or updated, just select the full pathname and choose File > Open Selection (or just hit Command-D). This trick should also work any time you see a pathname within a BBEdit document.
- TidBITS Back End Changes Coming Soon (24 Jul 06)
Published in TidBITS 840.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- Wireless Mighty Mouse Debuts
- Apple Recalls Underperforming MacBook Pro Batteries
- Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 2.5 Enables Mac Sync
- AppleCare Provides Bootable TechTool CD
- Rogue Amoeba Hijacks Phone Calls More Easily
- Getting Things Done with Your Macintosh, Part 2
- Take Control News/31-Jul-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/31-Jul-06