"Take Control of Syncing in Tiger" Now Available in Print -- If you've been waiting for a print version of Michael E. Cohen's "Take Control of Syncing in Tiger", your wait is over. Our final test copies came back successfully from QOOP and look great, so you can now place an order. Because pricing is based on page count, this 135-page book costs $12 for black-and-white or $33 for color. As before, to access the print-on-demand ordering link, click the Check for Updates button in your copy of the ebook. You can learn more and see pictures of what the print-on-demand copies look like. Let us know what you think!
Just Show Me the Pictures!
Do you ever find that you don't have time to read those long email missives from Aunt Carol, but really do want to see the photos that she has lovingly attached? In Apple Mail, click the Quick Look button located in the message header. You'll get an easily browsed view of just the attached photos, and you can even add them to iPhoto, if you like!
Published in TidBITS 843.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook and MacBook Pro Updates Available
- Logic Pro 7.2.2 and Logic Express 7.2.2 Updates Released
- Apple Updates Boot Camp Beta
- Dell Recalls 4.1 Million Batteries
- Last Tango Round the Mulberry Bush
- DealBITS Drawing: lynda.com's Online Training Library Winner
- The Decline of WWDC
- Secure Transfer Using Civil Netizen and Pando
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/21-Aug-06
Take Control News/21-Aug-06
Air Display 2 lets you use your iPad, iPhone, or nearby Mac as
extra screen real estate for your main computer. Now smarter,
better, and 50 percent faster. <http://avatron.com/tidbits>