Congratulations to Clarence Ching of donobi.net, Percy Carrion of mac.com, and Steven Harris of nas.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of SmileOnMyMac's PDFpen, worth $49.95. Other entrants received a 20 percent discount on PDFpen and PDFpenPro. Thanks again for entering this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future. Thanks to the 951 people who entered. Keep an eye out for future DealBITS drawings!
Go Back and Forth Fast in Preview
If you're reading a PDF in Apple's Preview software, and you follow a bookmark or an internal link to move around within the PDF, you can quickly return to where you were by pressing the keyboard shortcut Command-[ (that's Command-Left Bracket). Or, you can choose Go > Back.
The command works iteratively, so you can go back to just the previously viewed page or if you issue the command again, to the page before that, and so on. There's also an equivalent Go > Forward (Command-]).
- DealBITS Drawing: PDFpen 3.0 (06 Nov 06)
Published in TidBITS 855.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- MacBook Gains Core 2 Duo Processor
- Yojimbo 1.3 Adds Tagging
- Mark/Space Releases The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile 3.0
- TidBITS Week in CARS
- MacTech Creates Archive CD
- 1Passwd Updated to Version 2.0
- Dates in TidBITS
- Zune Doom
- Of the Zune, DRM, and Universal Music
- Take Control News/13-Nov-06
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/13-Nov-06