Congratulations to Paul Schreiber of paulschreiber.com and Derrick Yamaura of axionet.com, whose entries were chosen randomly in last week's DealBITS drawing and who received a copy of Panergy's docXConverter Premium, worth $29.95. All entrants received a 20 percent discount on docXConverter. Thanks to the 488 people who entered this DealBITS drawing, and we hope you'll continue to participate in the future!
Cull Graphics Quickly with Preview
You're faced with a folder full of images, and you need to sort through them, trashing some number and keeping the rest. For a quick way to do that, select them all, and open them in Preview (in Leopard, at least). You'll get a single window with each graphic as an item in the drawer. Use the arrow keys to move from image to image, and when you see one you want to trash, press Command-Delete to move it from its source folder to the Finder's Trash. (Delete by itself just removes the picture from Preview's drawer.)
Published in TidBITS 869.
Subscribe to our weekly email edition.
- ExtraBITS Transitions to TidBITS Publishing System
- QuickTime 7.1.5 Patches Panther, Tiger, XP, Vista Exploits
- Parallels Desktop 2.0 Ships
- New Interviews with Adam and Joe
- 22 Million Mac OS X Users
- Macworld Expo Sessions Available for Download
- Security Hacker Returned to Life
- Lessons on Internet Surveys
- iConcertCal: Your Gig-Going Pal
- Picnik Duplicates iPhoto on the Web
- Mac OS X's Mouse Acceleration Problem
- Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/05-Mar-07
DealBITS Winners: Panergy's docXConverter Premium
Set up short abbreviations which expand to larger bits of text,
such as "Tx" for "TextExpander". With the new custom keyboard,
you can expand abbreviations in any app, including Safari and